Monday 19 February 2018

My first Coffee at Starbucks

You know there are a few things we feel are overrated even before we have tried them. One of such things is Starbucks. I have always considered this place to be a way of wasting money. That's mainly because I'm not someone who like to spend money on tea or coffee, especially when it is that expensive.

I was always the person criticising my cousin and friends who love Starbucks. And their response use to be "Try Starbucks once and you will never like coffee anywhere else." I never listened to them until when Starbucks announced its "get any Coffee at 100" offer. That's when my friend Pearl Zain literally dragged me to this place.

starbucks-review

It was a busy Saturday and yet I visited Starbucks at Phoenix Market City, Kurla around 11 AM. And Oh God, that was super-crowded. We somehow managed to get a table and after an hour of long wait I finally got my Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino. My friend was staring my face to see my expression and I totally disappointed her. I found it just okay, not something to be crazy about. And definitely not something I would like to pay 300 bucks for. I drank my  Frappuccino quickly and we left.

starbucks-india-review

As I mentioned earlier, I had a very busy day and as usual I was relaxing at home late evening, having a cup of ginger tea. That's when my brother entered with 2 glasses of Java Chip Frappuccino. I took a glass just with the intention of tasting and within my first few sips, I was in love with the taste.

Since then I had a few Starbucks drinks and I feel yes, the quality is good and the taste is unbeatable. But again, I'm still not convinced that the price is fair. Since I'm a thrifty person, I don't see myself visiting Starbucks often. But yes, once in a while, I would like to have a few coffees.

Starbucks-india-review

So this is how I tried Starbucks for the first. Are you a Starbucks Coffee lover or even you think it is expensive and overrated? Do share your thoughts with me in the comments below.

Stay updated with my blog through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment